- In order to execute this declaration, the Company shall establish the Personal Information Protection Standard, ensure that the Company’s employees (including executives and regular employees, part time employees and temporary workers) and other relevant parties are fully informed and comply with the Personal Information Standard, and implement, improve, and maintain the Personal Information Standard.
- The Company shall establish the Security Policy in order to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information and take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses.
- The Company shall acquire personal information by lawful and fair means, and not by illicit means, and obtain the consent of those who provide such personal information regarding the purpose of use of such information or make necessary information available on the Company’s website.
- In the event that the Company acquires personal information indirectly, the Company shall verify whether the provider of such information has obtained it from the subject of the information by proper means and shall provide contractual compensation and post any required information regarding the purpose of use of such information on the Company’s website.
- The Company shall confirm that the subject of the information (which means an individual who can be identified by such information) has the right to disclose, amend, stop the use of and delete his/her own personal information and shall respond to these requests of such subject of the information without objection.
- In the event that the Company shares personal information with a third party or entrusts personal information to a third party to outsource operations, the Company shall investigate the said third party, conclude necessary agreements, and take any other measures required by laws and ordinances.
- The principles for the specific collection and handling of personal information shall be prescribed as follows.
Personal Information Usage Principles
Personal information shall be used only by individuals who are authorized to use such information for specific operations only for the purpose of collection to the extent necessary to implement such operations.
- Providing personal information to a third party shall be prohibited, in principle.
- The Company shall not use personal information for purposes other than the intended purposes, remove personal information from the place where it is normally used, or leak personal information by transmitting it to outside.
- The Company’s employees may not disclose the contents of personal information obtained in the course of their operations to a third party without due cause and may not use the said personal information for illegal purposes. The same shall apply after such employees retire or resign from their positions pertaining to such operations, and such employees shall take the necessary measures.
- The Company shall not collect, use, or provide personal information that contains the following contents:
(i)Matters concerning ideologies, beliefs, and religion;
(ii)Matters concerning race, ethnicity, lineage, domicile of origin (excluding information on place of residence), mental or physical disabilities, criminal record, or any other matters that may cause social discrimination;
(iii)Matters concerning workers’ rights to organize, collective bargaining, or other group activities;
(iv)Matters concerning participation in collective industrial action, the exercise of the right of petition, or other matters concerning the exercise of political rights; or
(v)Matters concerning healthcare and sex life
Fuji Kyuko Co., Ltd.
Each company of Fujikyu Group